You don’t have to be a part of New York Fashion Week to experience this season’s hottest styles. Check out what my hottest Summer must haves are, besides sunscreen and water, ladies:
1) Maxi Dresses – they’re come in different shapes, with the same length but all together cute. Throw on a denim jacket on any of these gorgeous dresses and you’re good to go, whether it’s a stroll down the beach or outdoor shopping at a night market in Italy.
2) Dramatic Prints – This season, it seems like there’s an overload of prints in every form. There’s not the usual floral prints, but there’s geometric patterns, color blocking and sometimes all of these all on one garment. It’s pretty wild! But hey, I say the more the merrier…if done right. The best thing to do with these prints is not to over do it, unless you can pull it off.
3) Tea length/ High waisted long skirts – These skirts are a must because you can dress them up or down and I’m all about versatility. Both these styles can also add a touch of style to your summer wardrobe.
4) Light sweater/cardigans – A light, oversized long cardigan has also proved to be very versatile this summer. As it gets chilly at night, throw it on with your favorite t-shirt and denim shorts OR your favorite dress whether it’s a maxi or a sun dress. It is definitely a must have!
5) Sandals – Any sandals. High or low. There’s too much to choose from this season. There’s flip flop wedges, gladiators, low and high and platform sandals. Even Birkenstocks are no longer for hippies. They’ve made the styles so much cuter and stylish this summer. Any of these sandals would rock with any summer outfit.